Reminiscence



Im living on a reminiscence was between us long ago..


and calling high "where are you"??


Do you know when Im beside you what I feel ??


when Im looking to your eyes what I need to say real ??


....how beautiful is the world when Im with you


Oh,my every thing I love you


Do you remember when we firstly met??


and when you broke what was built...


Can you remember our first call ??


and when you through me into the wall!!


I cant forget how you used to look at me..


and now you really cant recognize me


I miss when you be at morning waiting for me


but now I looked for you every where,and I cant see


I will remember you..till I die


please remember me..and dont let your life pass you by


If it was without memories of me & you..


when you smile at the sun..so beautiful as you do


Im so tired..cant see


standing at the edges of a memory


Every time I see you I want to shout..


babe,there is alot of things you dont know about


I dont want to let go..


just need you to know..


when we are together..


I hope that we never be away,,forever..


I wont gorget you..you are the one I need every
night...


you are my heaven..my worlds light


I want just to die in your arms..to be with you


jack..I really miss you so


I will forever be in pain..


If I didnt be in your arms again,..


And fainally..I just want to say..


that you and I


will never ever die..........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك