The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Im SOrry


Sorry...

Every time I do it..will be sorry

Cause I really used to do it..Im sorry

Baby,every time I look to your eyes I will be so sorry

Boy I used to look to your eyes every time in every day

& I didnt used to hear it when you say..

"Girl why you looking to my eyes Im not yours"

Why...why I cant just to choose??

Cause everytime in everynight I dream about you..

& baby,all that is really true!!

You just give me one chance to fix it.

& I promise you boy you wont regret it

Just give me time to be with you..

& I wont ask you about what or who!!

I will keep my jealousy in my heart..

& I wont let any problem start

I really miss seeing you smiling on my face..

Cause you know for me it cant replace!

I need your love baby..I need you with me

Cause that will give me strength and make me happy

So please dont leave me alone..I beg you dont go..

I really dont know without you what can I do!!

Just forgive me...

for all I have done to you...

Im sorry!!!

No comments: