Destiny




He wants me to describe him to you...


and here I'm going to let you know...


Handsome...Gentel..like a wave he moves..,


Has got an angel eyes take you wherever he loves

His sweet smile...like the morning smiles to you


His voice...His singing...like a bird talks and chat with you


His lovely soul rose me high...and took me slow


But that's not why I loved him...you want know??


When he let me feel something I cant see


His weakness towards me...his missing to me


When I found in his words kindness which made me free


Then his looks called me...they really took me


When I discovered love and passion in his eyes


When you are thirsty wait,you will drink from his nights


When he hold you tight taking all your fears


When he whisper a "Good Night"...right in your ears


When you feel safety while you holding his arm


When he take you so close...doing you no harm


I wish if your eyes and heart were in the place of mine


If you could feel what I felt...we can go back in time


Then you may be able to believe me when I say..


He changed my life every second in every day


Its all cause the destiny of me and you


Which made me a belover to him...before you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

احـــتــرت فــيـــك

Until ..