The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Destiny




He wants me to describe him to you...


and here I'm going to let you know...


Handsome...Gentel..like a wave he moves..,


Has got an angel eyes take you wherever he loves

His sweet smile...like the morning smiles to you


His voice...His singing...like a bird talks and chat with you


His lovely soul rose me high...and took me slow


But that's not why I loved him...you want know??


When he let me feel something I cant see


His weakness towards me...his missing to me


When I found in his words kindness which made me free


Then his looks called me...they really took me


When I discovered love and passion in his eyes


When you are thirsty wait,you will drink from his nights


When he hold you tight taking all your fears


When he whisper a "Good Night"...right in your ears


When you feel safety while you holding his arm


When he take you so close...doing you no harm


I wish if your eyes and heart were in the place of mine


If you could feel what I felt...we can go back in time


Then you may be able to believe me when I say..


He changed my life every second in every day


Its all cause the destiny of me and you


Which made me a belover to him...before you!!

No comments: