Two lines..


Ding..Ding..Ding
I heard the ring,,
Tik..Tik..Tok
you went to take a look,,
Crak..Crak..Crok
You did the door's unlock,,
Blah..Blah..Blah
heard you talking with someone,,then "MUWAH"
"I miss you so much baby"..her voice said
"Me too honey"..you replied
"Come in,,it's cold out side",,you added
Tok..Tok..Tok,she came..then you chatted
Chooor..Blowmb..Blowmb
you put the ice,,then "here's your cup"
"Oh nice,,you made that??""
You said "sure,,just for you",,I couldn't understand
I made it for you,not for her!!
You added " you saw my new car"??
CAR??,,thought you have a bike!!
you said "ya,,the same one that you like"...
"Really??,,can I take a look??"
you said "Sure",,then heard the doors lock..
You said "wait a minute baby,,I wanna make a call"..
I heard your gasp.then saw the duration of the call...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك