The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Day...


Days...
And some other new ways...
With time,,
I'll prove that what I did wasn't a crime !!
Just B'coz some thoughts were busying my mind...
Never thought that such a lie 'll make me blind...
I don't know when or how..know nothing about
But my heart is strong,,'ll move on no doubt..
It happened in a matter of a day,,
and took no time,,, just to fade away..!!
It's my mistake..can't blame you
B'coz from the start you shouldn't know
A heart I stayed awake just waiting for,,
But after that night I didn't do it any more..!!
B'coz I kept praying all that night..
That when a new day starts,everything 'll be alright..
I had feelings that I never knew..
But no matter how,I forced my self to let go..
I was sure there's a queen in your heart..
But why you told me in the day its getting to start..
The same day I wanted to tell you,,just wondering how..
Found you there screaming "SHE'S WOW"....!!!!!
I might be shocked..but didn't cry...
B'coz I'm the one who believed the lie..
Just it would be a day I'll remember as much as I can..
And maybe one day you'll know that once you were my man..!!!

No comments: