I see !

Everytime I close my eyes,
I see us ...

I see how we are supposed to be ..
I see us in every bad end ..
In every sad romantic scene ..
Every death .. tragedy and every blood drop,
Represent how we will be .. !!

I see your face in every unfinished story ..
In every child burning scream ..

I see your face in every street boy,
running alone in the dark,
lost in his unknown world ..

I see me begging for mercy,
Mercy upon your soul ..

I see them stepping over our unborned child ..
Over our tears and hopes..

I see us running freely,
In the middle of nowhere ..
I see our shaded happiness,
breaking through the storm ..
I can see our battle awaits,
and we are always ready for more.

I see your heart broken on the road,
and I talk you out of your soul ..

I see us in the infinite ..
running towards no goal ..

I still see us everytime I close my eyes,
Everytime we fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

احـــتــرت فــيـــك

Until ..