The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Friday, March 22, 2013

I see !

Everytime I close my eyes,
I see us ...

I see how we are supposed to be ..
I see us in every bad end ..
In every sad romantic scene ..
Every death .. tragedy and every blood drop,
Represent how we will be .. !!

I see your face in every unfinished story ..
In every child burning scream ..

I see your face in every street boy,
running alone in the dark,
lost in his unknown world ..

I see me begging for mercy,
Mercy upon your soul ..

I see them stepping over our unborned child ..
Over our tears and hopes..

I see us running freely,
In the middle of nowhere ..
I see our shaded happiness,
breaking through the storm ..
I can see our battle awaits,
and we are always ready for more.

I see your heart broken on the road,
and I talk you out of your soul ..

I see us in the infinite ..
running towards no goal ..

I still see us everytime I close my eyes,
Everytime we fall.

No comments: