Between Me & Myself (1)


I've always loved dark clouds ..
Cold stormy weathers ..
And empty towns ..
But,
Between Me and Myself,
You made me curious about rainbows ..
And how it feels like to be in a summer festival ..
Or wear colorful hopes over my soul .. !!


I've always been a silent person ..
Found company in myself .. 
And enjoyed being alone ..
Loneliness makes your tears taste saltier ..
And your sins seem deadly ..
But,
Between Me and Myself,
I started to find company in you ..
Like I'm alone .. 
But better alone ..
Like I'm having a discussion with a better me
And I enjoyed the "Better me" talks .. !!

I've always been impatient ..
But you turned me to a waiter ..
I've always been a day dreamer ..
And you made me wake up ..
To turn my day to dreams ..
But,
Between me and myself,
You were my only dream,
That actually came true ,, .. !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك