UndersTanD.....!!!!


You .... You don't get to tell me it's gonna be okay...
Or to draw a smile on my face..
You don't get to tell me to have a new day...
With another one in your place..
You don't get to tell me that I can forget about you...
Or I could easily fix my broken heart..
You just can't tell me what to do...
Cause you will never understand..!!!


You will never know how hard it feels...
To need someone who never knew..
Or to wait your whole life till your pain heals...
Cause you never knew what it means to love you..
Cause you will wake up tomorrow after dreaming of her...
With the alarm tone ,,, which she did choose..
Smiling while you send a "Good morning" message to her...
And back to put your alarm to snooze..!!!
You will be so happy ,,, With the one you love...
She is there for busying your mind ,,, and hold your hand..
Being with her all the time ,,, and you will never get enough...
That's why you will never get to understand..!!!


You will never know how it feels when you drag your self out of bed...
Starting your dark day ,,, with an hour late..
And many thoughts are busying your head...
As you are getting ready to face the most things that you hate..
Waking up with stress ,,, and a heart break...
You will never understand how it is to start a day..
With a lot of memories of someone that you really can't take...
And a lot of pain ,,, that I can't even say..!!!


You will never understand how it is to be me...
Or how it feels to be in my place..
So , you don't get to tell me how I can be...
Cause you never adored your face..
You will never know how it feels to see you passing by...
Or how you can make my whole world shine..
You will never know how hard it is to give you a "Hi"...
Or how everything with you feels just fine..!!!


Therefor ,,, You don't get to tell me how to treat my own land...
Or how to love you still..
Cause you never did understand...
And sure never will..!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك