The story**


All I have in this world is a body..& a broken heart

All I'm is a remaining of a human been cut in 1000 part

And the story didn't even end

However I'm gonna apologize or spend

It wont be finished by a love inside me need to be alive

a love I dreamed to be true..for that I survive

And now I only know..that its written on my face

that the past wont be forgetten..& what happened wont be replaced

It was a story..I lived in with all I could..everyday

but time didn't like this..& I have to obay

To let it go..never had a chance for a good bye

And it doesn't matter if I'll live after or die

it doesn't matter if I'm still chasing..cause it faded away

I was a fool to believe..now it's time to pay

********************************************

A story of a dead jack..is always there..is always behind

I can't get or even let..it's blooing my mind

A story of a black rose..throughed in the graveyard alone

It can't be alive..or even make the love dead..all is gone

********************************************

I wonder why ever your ghost visit me one day

sometimes while I'm awake..I've much to say

You 'll take about my situation a quize

I'll be like dead..you'll realize

You are so spicial..the happiness of omdurman

I'm so sick..can't our hearts be together??..may they can!!

And the story didn't end

Even by a drown ship in the ocean..titanic I meant

It still going on..may no one can see

but it's still so clear..by the side of me..!!

Comments

Nils said…
so sad but so pretty. greetings from Europe!

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك