The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Friday, December 21, 2007

The Bud


itz a quite afternoon..gentle winter wind in the space..

with a new life..new day..new begining..

with so many feelings..ideas..jumping around

with love&hate..happiness&crime..hope&despair

with all my dreams of a new chance

giving you a chance to be my company

during a long journey through my life

hope you keep going with me & never let go of my hand

till the end of time..the end of me & you!!!

4 comments:

The..princess..of..forests said...

heya!sudan fairytale here - think ur bog is wickeg !u have so much going on with a fab theme - i will always read so u better alwys write!

Sudan Fairytale said...

heya!sudan fairytale here - think ur blog is wicked !u have so much going on with a fab theme - i will always read so u better alwys write!

Karimane said...

so cool ya nema
keep it up !


your egyptian friend karimane (ananasa_4ever)

Sudan Fairytale said...

yo chica! u need to write faster!