WaiT ........... !!!!


I Know ...
That you can't let me go
I Know you want me back
I know you still miss me , Jack

And I miss you too ...
I miss everything about you
Your smile , eyes and your voice
Your true love for me , unlike the other boys

I still can't believe I'm doing so
But I really Can't get back to you .... !!!!!

You touched my soul ,,, Killed my pride ...
You left me wondering ,, Then you LIED
You did everything you knew I hate
You forgot our anniversary ,,, and called me late
You made me cry like I never did
You made me hold on to a love that never fit ... !!!

I ain't trying to make you feel regret
Cause I feel it every time I go to bed
I'm just trying to say NO
Though I was ready to do anything to never let you go
Although I know...
That you still waiting ,,, and I'm not in a hurry
But never ever 'll say sorry
Just you wait ,,,,,, and I'll wait ...
Till we wake up to realize its too late !!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك