The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

○○That's○ ○ME...○○


Every sun rise..any water fall..
Any teary eyes..Every single soul..
Anything clear..& some of what people hide..
Every single dream that I keep inside..!!
Every empty space..
All reminds me that I've no one..no place
Even my dearest memories are gone..
Taking with them every thing I was hanging on..!
BUT NO..
I'm not alone..You should know
I'm just a girl who has a heart like a rock..
& its melting with every TIK from the clock..!!
Just someone who is surrounded by fools..
& used to break all the rules..!!
EVERYDAY..
& every second..in every way..
All are just the same
Don't point your finger,,I wont take any blame..
Just give me time & you'll see..
That not only you interesting in me..!!
I've multi-choises & I've to choose..
So sunshine, be careful not to loose..
Now..I can't promise you..
I've nothing to give..Or to do..!!
I'm just a girl from forests who wants to stay..
& you gonna meet me there..everyday..!!!

No comments: