The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

♦♦A Dream♦♦


Do I need U..??
Of course I dO!!
Sweety, I lOve U sO bad..
U're my One,,U didn't knOw that??
U're the One..dOn't ask me whO..
Just maKe me sure that drEams do come trUe..!!
BUT fOr U I'm jUst A friend..
Who is gOing to stay this way till the end..!!!!
I dunnO why..?!
Always my heart leads me tO cry..
I had enough tears..ENOUGH being sad..
& really U're driving me mad..!!
It has tO be shaken..
The bOnd of sister & brother must bE brOken..!!
I dunnO hOw..?!
Or why did I fall fOr U nOw..
AlOt Of Questions I can't explain
I jUst dOn't wanna bE hUrt again..
It jUst happend..against my will..
I swear I tried to fight back..I can't tell
U're taking me to heaven every time U stare..
& Ur wOrds take me tO....I dunnO where!!!!!!!
SO please..can U bE mine..??!!
Can U make mE feel like everything'll be jUst fine?!
I knOw that's too much..& I'm asking alOt
But I can't stOp these feelings...As U can't stOp being HOT..!!☺☺

No comments: