Time Slaves.


No ..
He doesn't have to stay in my life.
I got the right to move on,
He got the right to fly.

After all of these years..
It’s not his fault that my dreams faded away..
Or that my highway got crossed with obstacles..

It’s not his fault,
If my heart decided to reread an old chapter..
When he was once my hero,
And destiny was the enemy.

It’s not his fault that time dragged us along.
And threw us in the middle of no where.
It's not his fault that I was the one that got lost.
I was the one that couldn't find her way back home,
And he was the one that made it .. alone.

It's not his fault that my life corridor was dark,
And I was alone and scared.
It's definitely not his fault that the candles I chose to light my way,
Were the same exact ones that burned me,
And burned me deep.

And tonight,

It's not his fault that time changed its mind,
And decided to take me back..
Dragging me alone..
Stepping over my broken heart,
Over my unhealed skin,
And my blinded eyes..
Taking me back..
To when destiny won once..
 But this time,
I have to be the hero,
And fight our destiny,

To win him back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك