The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Like A Rose

I don't know ..
I don't even have a clue ..
What makes me staying awake till this late time at night ..
Feeling so good ..
Just thinking of him ..
WHO IS HE ??
I don't even have a clue ..
Maybe what I know about him can't even cause half of what I'm feeling for him ..
I do feel like I've knowen him for a long time now ..
Like it's been ages ..
And his smell never left the place ..
I see him, smell him everywhere ..
Everytime I rememebr his bright smile ..
My everything changes to brightness ..
He is like a red fresh rose in my lifes garden ..
Spreading joy to everything and everyone around it ..
It's aroma filling my space ..
and my heart ..
He's like a red rose ..
That I will never pick off my garden ..
I will always keep it in place ..
For me only .. !!!

No comments: