Like A Rose

I don't know ..
I don't even have a clue ..
What makes me staying awake till this late time at night ..
Feeling so good ..
Just thinking of him ..
WHO IS HE ??
I don't even have a clue ..
Maybe what I know about him can't even cause half of what I'm feeling for him ..
I do feel like I've knowen him for a long time now ..
Like it's been ages ..
And his smell never left the place ..
I see him, smell him everywhere ..
Everytime I rememebr his bright smile ..
My everything changes to brightness ..
He is like a red fresh rose in my lifes garden ..
Spreading joy to everything and everyone around it ..
It's aroma filling my space ..
and my heart ..
He's like a red rose ..
That I will never pick off my garden ..
I will always keep it in place ..
For me only .. !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك