The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Monday, January 16, 2012

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!


And again .. NO !!!!!!!!
This time I will let go …
It’s time to say STOP …
Nothing is going the way I hope …
I need to say ENOUGH …
I’m done falling in love …
I won’t trust anyone …
No one can take me for fun …

And NO !!!
No, this is just ain’t for me ..
I deserve better … better has to be …
Will never answer that call …
No more tear drops will fall …
I’M DONE !!
I’m not giving my trust to someone who’ll soon run …
NO, I will walk alone a mile …
Finding a million reasons to smile …
Will never look back again …
Will never have a chain …
If I could stand up and scream “NO” high …
I know it will reach the sky …
I will be the greatest single soul …
If I could say “NO” ….. After all !!!!

No comments: