Angel Tears


Coincidence, lead me to you ..
Destiny, showed us what to do ..
And I liked …
Liked the way you appeared …
From nowhere … Daring anything I’ve feared …
So angel like .. is it a disguise ??
You’re not like the other guys …
Just being who you’re …
You filled every empty box in my dreams bar …
I’m really thankful for having you …
Making every single wish I had come true … !!!

But ..
You didn’t know …
I’m full of scars that I cannot show …
So drunk from my mistake …
Giving some promises that I cannot make …
And they promised to never cause me pain …
How could I let this happen to me again ???

Something held me away in that star …
I swore myself, will never let it get that far …
They killed my trust child …
Taught me how to push my heart aside …
How to act like alive …
Most of all, they taught me how to hate life !!!
I just wanted to leave …
Falling down like the last autumn leaf …
And before I reached the floor …
Your hands pulled me to the happiness store !!!

Thank Allah for sending you now ..
It’s time for me to stop asking how …
You’re here to light my way …
To give me strength to open my eyes everyday …
To be my sun that keeps me warm at night …
A candle in my eyes sight …
You were honest about how you do …
Another girl leftover …. Wasn’t you ??
A broken piece I have to fix …
A fallen wall … and I have some bricks …
But I like …
Like the challenge to put you all together again …
To heal your angel heart and suck your pain …
Just be with me in my grey land …
We’ll make it colorful once again .. walking hand in hand !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك