The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Angel Tears


Coincidence, lead me to you ..
Destiny, showed us what to do ..
And I liked …
Liked the way you appeared …
From nowhere … Daring anything I’ve feared …
So angel like .. is it a disguise ??
You’re not like the other guys …
Just being who you’re …
You filled every empty box in my dreams bar …
I’m really thankful for having you …
Making every single wish I had come true … !!!

But ..
You didn’t know …
I’m full of scars that I cannot show …
So drunk from my mistake …
Giving some promises that I cannot make …
And they promised to never cause me pain …
How could I let this happen to me again ???

Something held me away in that star …
I swore myself, will never let it get that far …
They killed my trust child …
Taught me how to push my heart aside …
How to act like alive …
Most of all, they taught me how to hate life !!!
I just wanted to leave …
Falling down like the last autumn leaf …
And before I reached the floor …
Your hands pulled me to the happiness store !!!

Thank Allah for sending you now ..
It’s time for me to stop asking how …
You’re here to light my way …
To give me strength to open my eyes everyday …
To be my sun that keeps me warm at night …
A candle in my eyes sight …
You were honest about how you do …
Another girl leftover …. Wasn’t you ??
A broken piece I have to fix …
A fallen wall … and I have some bricks …
But I like …
Like the challenge to put you all together again …
To heal your angel heart and suck your pain …
Just be with me in my grey land …
We’ll make it colorful once again .. walking hand in hand !!!!

No comments: