The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

SomeWhere Over The RainBow ... !!!


When All The Clouds Darken Up ...

The SkyWay ...

There's a RainBow HighWay ,

To Be Found ...



Leading From your WindowPane ...

Just a Step Beyond The Rain ...



SomeWhere Over The RainBow Way ...

Up High ,

There's a Land ...

That I Heard Of Once ,

In a Lullaby ...



SomeWhere Over The RainBow ...

Skies Are Blue ...

And The Dreams ,

That You Dare To Dream ,

Really Do Come True ...




SomeDay ,

I 'll Wish Upon a Star ...

And Wake Up ,

Where The Clouds Are Far Behind Me ,

Yes , So Far ...




Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops ...

Away Above ,

The Chimney Tops ...

That's Where You 'll Find Me ...




SomeWhere ,

Over The RainBow ,

Pink Birds Fly ...

Over The RainBow ...

Then WHY .. ??

OH , Oh Why

Why Can't I .. ???!!!




If Happy LittLe Pink Birds Fly ,

Beyond The RainBow ...

Why , Oh Why ,

Can't I .... ???

No comments: