The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Off Your Mind ... !!!


I've dialed your number ,
Half a thousand times ...
Hoping just to hear your voice ,
On the other end of the line ...

I never had the courage ,
To finally make that call ...
I've been missing you so much ,
Have you been missing me at all ... ??!!

I need you here now ,
More than ever before ...
Cause if you're not by my side ,
Then tell me what is worth living for ... ???

I never had the courage ,
To tell you how I feel ...
But , honestly I've always loved you ,
And promise I always will ...

You took your time ,
Answering me that night ...
And every second wasted ,
I'm here holding on for life ...

And With every breath I take ,
I pray you're fine ...
That I'm the girl ,
You can get of your mind .... !!!

No comments: