BroKen ProMises ... !!!


I promised myself I will never cry ,
If you left me ..
I promised I will never ask why ,
Or try to make us be ..
When my well is near to dry ,
We’re there in the deep sea … !!!

And I promised ..
Promised I will move on ,
If you left me behind ..
But that didn’t turn out so well ,
As hard as I tried … !!!

I once swore to never fall in love ,
And to protect my heart , never be blind ..
But I broke my promise ,
And fell for you ..
Life was perfect ,
You were too indifferent ,
I opened my heart for you ..
And when you left me ,
You let me spill all over the floor ,
Breaking every good thing in me ..
Watching you walk out of my door … !!!

But …
I didn’t cry ,
I felt nothing at all ,
Nothing could save me from my die ..
No one could catch me from my fall ... !!!

I was determined to keep my last promise ..
Then , after a while ,
I broke down ..
After I closed your file ,
I finally did cry ..
I cried so much ..
But , I swore my self ..
Never again to fall in love ..
But , like all my previous promises ,
It didn’t hold out … for too long … !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

احـــتــرت فــيـــك

Until ..