The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

BroKen ProMises ... !!!


I promised myself I will never cry ,
If you left me ..
I promised I will never ask why ,
Or try to make us be ..
When my well is near to dry ,
We’re there in the deep sea … !!!

And I promised ..
Promised I will move on ,
If you left me behind ..
But that didn’t turn out so well ,
As hard as I tried … !!!

I once swore to never fall in love ,
And to protect my heart , never be blind ..
But I broke my promise ,
And fell for you ..
Life was perfect ,
You were too indifferent ,
I opened my heart for you ..
And when you left me ,
You let me spill all over the floor ,
Breaking every good thing in me ..
Watching you walk out of my door … !!!

But …
I didn’t cry ,
I felt nothing at all ,
Nothing could save me from my die ..
No one could catch me from my fall ... !!!

I was determined to keep my last promise ..
Then , after a while ,
I broke down ..
After I closed your file ,
I finally did cry ..
I cried so much ..
But , I swore my self ..
Never again to fall in love ..
But , like all my previous promises ,
It didn’t hold out … for too long … !!!

No comments: