The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Letting go !!


Tonight,
I believe it's over..
Tonight,
I'm letting you go, my lover!!
Although,
I really don't know what to do..
Or even have a clue..
I will be forced to stand and watch that view..
Watching her stealing the heart of you..!!
And I will let her know..
That tonight, I will let you go..!!
These hopes and dreams will be buried deep with you..
With a box of your memories,
And all the things you used to do..
But,
I have to..
Have to let you go..!!

I ran out of fake smiles..
Ran out of true tears..
My heart is tired of running all of these miles..
To face the only thing it fears..
I can't charge your happiness no more..
No knocks to offer for your door..
But I,
Will call the light to die..
Digging all the way to death..
Will Make a billion lie..
Turn my soul to mess..
Can't you see ??
You are the power source for me..
And I will choose to fly..
Talking you out of my sky..
I'm daring my weakness to choose..
You, or life to loose ..?!!
And I have to say goodbye..
Before you try to try..
I will fly with wind .. fly away..
Because, I shouldn't stay ...!!!

No comments: