Until ..


I’ve been postponing everything,

I know,

I’ve been postponing every little thing,

And All the important things,

I’ve been delaying them to whenever,

And it happens that “whenever” never comes.

                I’m postponing my tomorrow,

                Till I’m fed up of yesterday.

                I’m postponing my happiness,

                Till I’m done crying.

                I’m postponing my tears,

                Till I find the source of my pain.

                And I’m postponing my life,

                Till I get you back.

I’m ok with a grey life,

Cause my colours are in your smile.

I accept living in winter forever,

Cause my spring lives in your eyes.

I don’t mind being alone,

Cause my only company is you.

I have to live in a crazy messy world,

Cause my balance lies within our touch.

I will bear flying mercilessly day and night,

Cause my only shelter is between your arms.
 
I will stop time,
 
Till I can see your face again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

~ The One ~

احـــتــرت فــيـــك