Doesn’t Matter … !!!




I used to care ..
You used to care a lot ..
I thought if this ever happened , I won’t bear ..
But now I realized that … I don’t … !!!

It doesn’t matter if you didn’t call ..
Or even text me while am sick ..
It doesn’t matter if you disappeared at all ..
Or didn’t realize that am wearing pink ..

It doesn’t matter if I ever slept before I hear your voice ..
And without you wishing me a good night ..
Baby , it doesn’t matter if I stayed calm or made a noise ..
Cause either ways it ‘ll seem alright ... !!!

Sure , it doesn’t matter if you changed ..
And tried to fight it , to look the same ..
Boy , believe me it won’t really feel strange ..
If you couldn’t remember my name … !!!

It wont matter if I didn’t feel your touch ..
Or you didn’t care ..
Doesn’t matter if I missed you so much ..
And couldn’t break my stare … !!!

Really , it won’t matter if I couldn’t see you to follow ..
Or if my heart broke , and my body sour ..
It only ‘ll really matter , if I woke up tomorrow ..
To find you’re not here .. anymore … !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

~ The One ~

احـــتــرت فــيـــك