Guys******__________


I thought guys are all bad..

I thought all want to make me mad..

But since I add a new page to my life..

I killed all my old ideas with a knief..

Man..how could a girl like me live without them..??

How can I start a day without looking at him..??

How can I enjoy eating unless they surrounded me..

Love to feel like I'm a little drope in a sea..

How can I sleep peacefully unless they were in my dream..

Imagining my self with one of them having an ice cream

How can I smile unless I heard them jocking..

How could my heart be opend again unless they were knocking..

How could I know what the smell of roses and fruit..

Unless I was close enough to smell the perfums they put..

And how could I be alive and survive..

Unless they were in my life..!!

So cool to look and keep looking.........all the day..

Trying to find who is Mr.perfect in any way..

Some are cool with what they wear..

Some are spicial with a head so bair..

Some are tall with a shorten pants..

Some are cute with a soften hands..

Some are romantic with a face of a child..

And some are dangerouse..so wild..

Some are funny making you smile..

Some are clever..always holding a book or a file..

Some are dumb but so fine..

And some exhusted to be mine..

Some are wise want to make me straight..

Some are lazy always coming late..

Some are so proud of themselves..

And some are so good to put on a shelf..

Some are rich..and some are poor..

But always seeing them makes me want more..

Everyone is special..in a defferent way..

But all are cool..if you could say

There's something strange..if you could realize..

I really like all kinds of guys..!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك