I Hate..






















There's so much things I love in life..


But the most are the things I dont like..


I hate to be treated like invisible..


I hate when they don't care,,while it's unbelievable..


I hate to be so wrong when they are so right..


I hate the fact that I miss you every night..


I hate when guys always lie..


and when they pretend from the love they will die..


I hate when I see you passing through..


and when my eyes can't get enough of you..


I hate when I'm the only one to blame..


I hate when they treat me like I have done a shame..


I hate every new year's eve when I pray.


.and when I don't commet with a word I say..


I hate when every body looks at me..


and you pretend like you can't see..


I hate when I fake my feelings..


and when I hear words I don't know their meanings..


I hate to be their little spoiled one..


and when I'm punished for things I've never done..


And there's something I hate too..


It's the fact that I'm still in love with you..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك