The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Hate..






















There's so much things I love in life..


But the most are the things I dont like..


I hate to be treated like invisible..


I hate when they don't care,,while it's unbelievable..


I hate to be so wrong when they are so right..


I hate the fact that I miss you every night..


I hate when guys always lie..


and when they pretend from the love they will die..


I hate when I see you passing through..


and when my eyes can't get enough of you..


I hate when I'm the only one to blame..


I hate when they treat me like I have done a shame..


I hate every new year's eve when I pray.


.and when I don't commet with a word I say..


I hate when every body looks at me..


and you pretend like you can't see..


I hate when I fake my feelings..


and when I hear words I don't know their meanings..


I hate to be their little spoiled one..


and when I'm punished for things I've never done..


And there's something I hate too..


It's the fact that I'm still in love with you..!!

No comments: