What If ???


What if I was a different girl which you like..??
What if I learned how to ride a bike..??
What if I didn't ignore you or feel shy..??
What if I always shake your hands with a "HI"..??
What if I didn't listen to a word they say..??
What if I called you at home everyday..??
What if I could tell you for all you did "THANK YOU"..??
What if I replied you once with "LOVE YOU TOO"..??
What if I didn't let 4 years pass us through..??
What if I told you I really care about you..??
What if I faced you with the truth that I hate your family..??
and that I talk with your brothers daily..??
What if I could explain I did all of that just for you..??
What if you could forgive me and I forgive you..??
What if I told you that I know about your cheating..??
and that I knew this girl will leave you bleeding..??
and that I'm so mad about that..??
What if I told about us my mum and dad..??
What if I was looking like the one who took your heart..??
What if I fought with whoever want us to be apart..??
What if I could tell you in front of all the world "I LOVE YOU"..??
What if we had a chance to make our dreams come true..??
What if I didn't tell lies to all of our friends..??
What if we could go a little over that fence..??
What if I didn't ask you all that silly questions that you hate..??
and be just happy for our progress instead..??
What if you could read my last letter..??
What if the world understood us better..??
What if we didn't have to let her involved..??
and if we could work together getting all the problems solved..??
What if you could give me a chance..??
What if we could meet at your sister's wedding and go to dance..??
What if you could let go with all your fears..??
What if I could be the one who stop your tears..??
What if you could tell me what's up with you..??
What if you could tell me all the bad stuff about me which you knew..??
What if I didn't fight with your cousin..??
and if you knew the truth and what happened..??
What if we could open a new page in our life..??
and if you believed if we did that we can survive..??
What if people could just care about their own..??
and if I haven't forever to be alone..??
What if you stayed jack and I stayed rose..??
What if you never believed that she can be your boss..??
What if you told me I don't want to loose..??
and if I told you that you are the one which my heart choose..??

Then you'd be still there for me
A real lovers which all the world could see
We'd be for each other forever
Jacky..we'd always be together!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك