The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Miss You..


When I lay back at night
and I turn off my orange light
Then right before I close my eyes
it comes to my mind to realize
that I'm the reason why you went
and what I said I didnt meant
I know you wont come back to me
but i wish if you just could see
I know I have done you a wrong
but baby I thought our love is strong
Nothing can worth what we had
and I can love you more than that
I know you wont come back
you really made this time and left me...jack
But why I cant do anything or say
to let you know I regret that everyday
I know you hated my doubts and questions
but baby..we never judge any one by what he mentions
I wanted to show you that I need you here
you were my every thing..my dear
I know that I'm out of your heart..and that's is fine
hope you know forever you are in mine
I just miss you..
I miss you baby so much
I miss your eyes and touch
I miss your whisper and smile,too
I miss the perfume you used to put on you
I miss the way you put your hands in your pockets as you walk
I miss the way you wave your lips as you talk
I miss the way you suck your pen as you think
I miss the way you put your legs as you drink
I just realized from what I said
I miss so much..and will do..till I'm dead

No comments: