I Miss You..


When I lay back at night
and I turn off my orange light
Then right before I close my eyes
it comes to my mind to realize
that I'm the reason why you went
and what I said I didnt meant
I know you wont come back to me
but i wish if you just could see
I know I have done you a wrong
but baby I thought our love is strong
Nothing can worth what we had
and I can love you more than that
I know you wont come back
you really made this time and left me...jack
But why I cant do anything or say
to let you know I regret that everyday
I know you hated my doubts and questions
but baby..we never judge any one by what he mentions
I wanted to show you that I need you here
you were my every thing..my dear
I know that I'm out of your heart..and that's is fine
hope you know forever you are in mine
I just miss you..
I miss you baby so much
I miss your eyes and touch
I miss your whisper and smile,too
I miss the perfume you used to put on you
I miss the way you put your hands in your pockets as you walk
I miss the way you wave your lips as you talk
I miss the way you suck your pen as you think
I miss the way you put your legs as you drink
I just realized from what I said
I miss so much..and will do..till I'm dead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

احـــتــرت فــيـــك

Until ..