Spaces Where She Exists


-      “Rose, why are you leaving ?”

-     “It’s like I’m reading a book… and it’s a book I deeply love, but I’m reading it slowly now, so the words are really far apart and the spaces between the words are almost infinite. I can still feel you… and the words of our story, but it’s in this endless space between the words that I’m finding myself now, it’s a place that’s not of the physical world, it’s where everything else isو that I didn't even know existed, I love you so much, but this is where I am now, and this is who I am now, I need you to let me go, as much as I want to,  I can’t live in your book anymore, Jack.”

-     “Where are you going ?”

-     “It’s hard to explain, but if you ever get there, come find me, nothing will be able to tear us apart then.”

-     I've never loved anyone the way I've loved you”


-     “Me too. Now we know how”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك