The ... PrinCesS ... Of ... ForesTs ... !!!

Every Memory iS a SiGn ..... ThaT DefeniTly Once U Were Mine ... I'll Carry U iN My HearT and HolD U iN My MinD, Where U Can Be SaFe ... AwaY From PeoPle's OpiniOns, and WhaT's WronG and WhaT's RiGhT, AwaY From The No0ns Sun RaYs, and The ColD Of The NiGhT, AwaY From ChilDreN's FinGer PrinTs, and PeoPle eYes SiGhT ........ !!!!!!!!

Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm sorry

I know you will forgive,
Whatever I do wrong.
I know that you will listen,
To the tiniest problem that I have.

I'm sorry,
For everything I did.
I'm so sorry,
For ever broken dream I shred.

I know you will hold me,
When I feel so alone.
I know you will be there,
When I'm broken and forgotten.

I'm sorry,
I know I abuse the facts
I'm so sorry,
For crawling every time I need you.

It's like I'm a stone,
Cause I know you will come.
It's like I'm a stone,
But I can't stand alone.

I'm so sorry,
For abusing your kindness.
One thousand punches,
Wont give me what I deserve.

I do not deserve this mercy,
I do not deserve this at all.
Why the angel fell for a demon,
I will never understand.

In my evil ways full of sins,
You remind me.
That every sinner has a future,
And every saint has a past.

No comments: