AwaY !!!!






Rain pours outside my door..
It's thick drops knocking and scaring me more and more...
Many thoughts 're busying my mind..
I just realized that those feeling 're not so blind..
And that Ship is sailing and wont come back..
Crossing the widest ocean ,, Carrying my baby Jack...!!!

Leaving me here with your ghost so alone..
And I even can't reach your phone..
Acting like everything is so OK..
While you're so far away..
Love and Hate 're tearing my heart..
Drawing some faces in the art of art..
Calling some friends like last year..
Everything must be the same ,, Without you dear...!!

Like these black clouds moving with air..
Butterflies of your face're everywhere..
Surrounded with my blanket...Feeling safe some way..
Like your warm hug...on your last day..
Rain drops still making sweet noise..
Just like your sleepy voice...!!!

Some of your memories...and some of your lies..
With some of my longing to you..Bring tears to my eyes..
And I know I gave you a word...To never cry..
But While you're away ,,, How can I ??!!!
So lonly , so depressed and so sad..
Do you know that what you did to me is so bad ??

Two lonly souls roaming earth on cold bare feet..
Estimated for them to never meet..
I placed my moon above you..To reflect your picture to my sight..
Lighting your way ,,, Darking my night..
I asked Desert to cool it's sand..
And telling its hot breeze to hold your hand..
Ocean agreed to stay quiet and calm..
With my love and care ,, nothing can do you any harm..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

Until ..

احـــتــرت فــيـــك