Eventually


Good things never last forever..
Though we once were together..
I'd never ask for more..
Till you walked out of my door..
I knew I'm just a sister...and a friend
But thought this was going to end..
I waited & waited..But couldn't see a sign..
But eventually I knew you'll never be mine...!!!
She's My girl...& I've all control..
But I didn't meant it to be this way at all..
Just a game I used yo play..
Till it fliped 180 on me that day..!!!
You knew You're my one..& it's my town..
Though you went & broke my heart..Destroyed my crown..
Different,,That what I thought..Somehow,,Someway..
But Eventually I knew..you wear glasses cause of my ray..
I don't know how to describe that feeling..When you stole my heart..
How you made me fall for you...From the start..
But amaizing how I didn't say "It's not fair"..
Actually it's amaizing how I really didn't care..
Just suddenly..I lost my interest in you..
Even though somedays breathing seems hard to do..
Without you..
Eventually I'll move on you..Like it's nothing new..
I believe that when we loose something,,we get another to replace
But really I can't imagine something can take over your place..
******
Forgiveness..at the end of time..
But I might not accept your sorry after that crime..
I'm just going to push you aside...away from my heart..
Till I mange to rebuild it..part by part..
it's amaizing how I really wanted to change...For you..
I'd do you things I never thought I can..& You never knew..!!
Now..
I don't want your gifts..Don't want your love..
Don't need your lies..I've had enough..!!
So funny..That you're the first I care about that way..
And now you making me regret it...Everyday..
*****************
The Princess is kicking you out of her castle...Forever
Hope you find street life is better..
& I know I'm going to miss you like hell..
But from the start you didn't know...Cause I didn't tell...!!!!

Eventuall...
You'll know the truth..Don't be sorry for that.
Tears'll stop torturing my pillow..Wont be sad.
Sun'll shine On my world..Rain'll stop the fall.
Time'll pass by..Dreams'll break the wall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

احـــتــرت فــيـــك

Until ..