ChOOse

Whenever I hold U tight...
When I tell U " it's gonna be alright "...
When everytime U look and find me there...
Then when I whisper " I LOVE U DEAR "...
When U look into my eyes,,seeing its true...
That I'll always be the woman of U....
Baby,,Whenever U feel my touch...
And when I scream " I need U so much "...
When I call U every minute to make sure U're ok...
Just when I express my love into every single way...
Sweety,,When U rest on my heart at night...
Do U still think of me when we turn off the light..??????
Am I the Queen of Ur dreams,,always in Ur head...???!
Or do U wish if it was her....Instead??!!
When U stare at me and Ur eyes never wink..
Can U tell me about which one U think..??!!
How could I be the one holding Ur hand..??
And Ur soul is away with her..I can't understand...!!!!!!!
Baby,when U gaze in the space,,,making no sound..
Do U really wish if she could be the one around..???
Do U want her to be in my place..??!!
When U look at me...Do U see her face..??!!
Baby,,Can U really replace me..??!
Do U pray if she could stay and forever to be...??!!
U want to prove how U can get everything U needing...
But without her Ur heart 'll keep on bleeding...!!!!
I swear it's killing me..But I've to act like I don't care...
Why should she get everything I want..that's not fair....
Why should I give my love to a body of a dead man..??
I would cut her off Ur heart if I can..
I would take her away,,in the train of no return...
I would give her a lesson,,if she could ever learn..
I would dry Ur tears..and gather the broken parts of Ur heart...
And I would write my name on every single part...
I would take U close and make U mine...
I would let U know that everything is SOOOOOOO fine...
But I don't know who should carry the balme...!!!
Honey,Do U know how many times U wrongly mentioned her name..??!!?!!!!?!?!
She's gone forever..why can't U believe its true..??
Now I'm the one and only for U..!!!
It don't need me to give U a lecture..
Just open Ur eyes to see the whole picture...!!
I know she did U wrong..But tell me my mistakes...
Try to figure it out..I'll accept whatever it takes..
I know U still need her,,,,though U're done!!
And it wont take long before U look up and I'll be gone....!!!!
Just a simple decision...no way to confuse...
ME or HER.........U've to choose....!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

بـنـطـرك

احـــتــرت فــيـــك

Until ..